- All Implemented Interfaces:
http://mgmt_url/bpl/mergeInData- Manually merges in data from an external appliance that is used for failover.
- pv The name of the pv; the PV needs to be paused. It's probably also a good idea to consolidate the data to the store being used for merging.
- other This is the
data_retrieval_urlof the other appliance.
- storage The name of the data store (LTS etc) to merge the data into. Please consolidate the data into this store to make sure merging in later data from the remote store does not result in losing data in the other stores on this appliance.
- from The start time for the retrieval request to the other server defaults to 2 months ago.
- to The end time for the retrieval request to the other server defaults to a month from now.